CAD Design Specifier APPLY NOW
LaHarpe’s Office Furniture is searching for a CAD Designer/Specifier of office furniture. This is a fast paced, detail oriented position. Primary area of responsibility will be using CAD and/or CET Software Program or CAPS Software to space plan/render/specify commercial office furniture and related products.
Other areas of responsibility: IT Support, Web Support on our shopify platform, and E-commerce basics. Some interaction on our social media will be encouraged, to help market and promote LaHarpe's through various internet applications.
- Demonstrate computer skills, with emphasis in AutoCAD, CAPS2020 and CET.
- Specify systems furniture, casegoods, soft seating, and floor to ceiling partitions.
- Produce Bill of Materials and quote products based on layouts you designed.
- Produce client furniture packets of layouts and renderings for presentations
- Coordinate and participate with onsite installation.
- Must be able to multitask, including handling multiple projects concurrently.
- Must maintain a good, professional relationship with sales staff and clients.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to work well in teams.
- IT Support
- Web Support on our Shopify Platform
Job Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Entry to Mid Level
- Full Time (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, CAPS2020, and CET (Photoshop would be a plus)
- Ability to learn specific furniture lines, as needed
- Ability to understand space and know ADA compliance laws
- Bachelor’s Degree required, but may consider work experience in place of degree
- Applicable experience in commercial design, drafting, web design a plus, but not required
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.