Business Development / CAD Design APPLY NOW
LaHarpe’s Office Furniture is searching for a CAD Design Professional with a desire to interact, market, and call on professionals from various industries that may have the need to utilize LaHarpe's expertise, and range of products to purchase, specify, or present.
This position may require some travel, primarily in Arkansas. Rarely overnight. Travel time is less than 10%.
Other job duties may be similar or parallel to the CAD Designer Position.
- Demonstrate computer skills, with emphasis in AutoCAD, CAPS2020 and CET.
- Specify systems furniture, casegoods, soft seating, and floor to ceiling partitions.
- Produce Bill of Materials and quote products based on layouts you designed.
- Produce client furniture packets of layouts and renderings for presentations
- Coordinate and participate with onsite installation.
- Must be able to multitask, including handling multiple projects concurrently.
- Must maintain a good, professional relationship with sales staff and clients.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to work well in teams.
- Some travel may be required
Job Qualifications and Desired Experience:
- Entry to Mid Level
- Full Time (Monday-Friday 8am-5pm)
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, CAPS2020, and CET (Photoshop would be a plus)
- Ability to learn specific furniture lines, as needed
- Ability to understand space and know ADA compliance laws
- Bachelor’s degree a plus, but not required
Email Rusty Matchett at firstname.lastname@example.org
|||Little Rock, Arkansas |||||||||ooOL_Uxf5ot.1A.K|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false